How to vlog without expensive equipment ? | My first vlog

January 03, 2022
How to vlog without expensive equipment ? | My first vlog

 I wanted to start vlogging but one thing was stopping me from doing that. I thought that expensive equipment like camera 📸, dslr or mic is needed to make your first vlog. I wanted to prove it wrong for myself and for others out there. So I decided to film a vlog with the mobile phone i had. And to my surprise it went pretty well 👏. After making the vlog I realized that all that count is your creativity and commitment. 

You can watch the complete video below:  I made this first vlog in order to inspire others who are not starting vlog just because they don't have any expensive equipment.

Let me know about what you think about my first vlog in the comments.